Inside the mind of a master procrastinator

Procrastination is pretty much my name. I often don't want to face the important things in front of me, because no matter what it is, it will make me feel very painful in the moment. For example, things like homework and exams or even taking a shower. I always think that there is still time to wait and do it later. When the deadline is approaching, the mood will become very anxious. I started to regret that I should have done it sooner, because there was not enough time. To get what needs to be done quickly. Not only was it not very happy, but it was even worse. In order not to let this bad habit continue, I try to set a time to complete the goal in advance, or divide one thing into several small goals. Maybe my procrastination can be alleviated by this.

留言

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#1 GREETING

#5 The first 20 hours